"Se vós permanecerdes na minha palavra, verdadeiramente sereis meus discípulos; E conhecereis a verdade, e a verdade vos libertará." João 8.31-32

"
If you abide in My word, ye my disciples indeed: And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." John 8:31-32

23 de nov. de 2011

"DO NOT FEAR THOSE WHO KILL THE BODY"

In recent days, I was impacted negatively with tests that prove the rule of Satanism in the entertainment industry (movies, music, media outlets) as well as governments, financial markets etc..

That is, we are seeing the evil mocking God, every day, in front of us and often do not realize.Indeed knowledge is power. When searching a little bit about it, we see clear signs of where this "power" is infiltrated, and unfortunately it is in almost everything.


Just as I was shocked to realize how bad that we are surrounded, on the other hand, God has once again prove that watches over His Word. He is faithful and His Word is the only truth.


Any movement towards the New World Order is nothing but the fulfillment of God's Word. What is meticulously engineered and full of strategies, and in fact is consolidating our God had already reported in thousands of years ago through his prophets.


He tells us that:


"Do not fear those who kill the body but can not kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. "Matthew 10:28


"I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body and then nothing else can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after killing the body, has power to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, that you should fear. "Luke 12:4-5.


We know that we are of God and the whole world is under the power of the evil. 1 John 5:19


"You belong to your father the devil, and want to carry out his wish. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his own language, he is a liar and father of lies. John 8:44


Often, we believers, we are distracted with matters of no importance. We must continue watching and praying as well as more and more knowledge and information.


"But grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen "2 Peter 3:18


Now, those who think to deceive the world, are in fact wrong, because they think Jesus will be defeated.


But our dear Lord Jesus, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and always will reign victorious reigns and nothing can beat it, never! For He has made the sacrifice as the Lamb of the World, on the cross of Calvary! And then, by God's grace, we can live eternally in joy and gladness! 
 


Hallelujah!

"He said to him, Simon Peter, Lord, to whom shall we? Thou hast the words of eternal life. "John 6:68


Praised and adored forever be the name of the Lord!


 Lyrics


In Jesus I'm more than a conqueror
In Jesus I'm more than a conqueror
In Jesus I'm more than a conqueror
In Jesus I'm more than a conqueror

You think you're going to make me stumble?
You think you're going to make me fall?
You do not get tired of me trying
But I can not get enough of you to resist
You want to know who will win?
I say: Greater is He that is in me
Well this is the largest in me

I'm tired, yeah you
I got tired of believing his lies
I am no longer a slave and now dwells in me
The Spirit of life that makes me win

(CHORUS)
In Jesus I'm more than a conqueror
In Jesus I'm more than a conqueror
In Jesus I'm more than a conqueror
In Jesus I'm more than a conqueror
Oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh-oh

You think you're going to stop me?
You think you're going to make me give up?
You do not get tired of me face
But I can not get enough of you to resist
You want to know who will win?
You say: "Greater is He that is in me"
Well this is the largest in me

Who are you going back
But I'll go ahead and get to the end
Crown of victory is what I get
And the lake of fire will burn you

Nenhum comentário: